Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Introduce myself~♡

My name is Chang-suk Lee.I was born in December 1976, Taerung, in Seoul. There are four person in my family. I live in Mapo alone. Beacuse I leaved my parent's house in Hwakok-Dong. I am single. Ater gradutaed the collage, I have worked Asiana Airlines for 11 years. I work for GDS team. I like sports. I'd like to go ski in winter. Todays I'd like to play golf. I like the golf very much. Todays night I usually ride a bycle or walk around Han river. I'd like a travle.I used to go out a broead four times per year. But this year I travel on broead one time. Because I'm very busy. I have woked, studied, excesied...I hope to be a taecher. So I have studied in kyoung-hee syber university. My major is tourism. Finally I hope to marriy next year and I hope to study English very well.

Thanks.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Hello Ms. Lee. I'm pleased to see that you've written a lot about yoruself. You seem very athletic and adventurous. You also seem to enjoy blogging which I'm happy to see. The more you write, the more you will learn! ^^ Have a good day.

changsuk lee said...

May i ask you something. I leared paragraph format yesterday. So I want to chang "Introduce myselt~♡" text. May I chang my text?

kimeunjung said...

I would like to say that it is very great to study with working. I didn't know that you started to study tourism in the Cyber University. I hope that you will marry next year as you wish

Kim said...

You can change anything you like Chang Suk. If you go to CUSTOMIZE/POSTINGS/EDIT POSTS you can edit any posts there. Good luck!

Hyo Sun Kim said...

Hi chang suk!How was your day?I was busy.Because I have to help to junior partner.What time do you go home?I will go out about 6:30 P.M.If you want to I will wait for you.Call me~

Young- Ran Chang said...

Hello Miss Lee. I was happy with you last class. You gave me good first impression. What was your first impression of me??^^
See you soon.♥

lee,gunjung said...

Hi~Ms.lee.^^How are you today? The weather is so warm and good, isn't it?^^When we met at the first in this clss I was very glad to meet you.
I hope we speak English very well through in this class.^^
Have a nice day~ see you later~

hayonghong said...

Hi Changsook. Nice to meet you. I'm Ha Yong Hong. I am glad to study with you. I hope to improve your ehglish throutg this class.
Have a good weekend! ^_^